I remember and you don't

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I love hanging stuff from my ceiling.

But currently...my ceiling is very blank. The most obvious cure for this is something akin to a chandelier. But a SPECIAL chandelier.

This however would be to expected. Another option, of course, would be hanging various pieces of origami...

But, again, paper cranes are to cliche. Maybe some type of mobile?


These are pretty as well but I've just not convinced. Prehaps hanging artwork?

Something a little whimsical?

Well, Something more ecclectic then? Like this art installation called "Falling Garden"


Beautiful, but prehaps beyond my capabilites. Maybe something a little simpler?

hmmm, will have to think about this some more...

images do not belong to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment